Pages

Bible Gateway

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

It's A New Blog Ya'll



Five years ago, I began writing a blog entitled, "A Moment to Reflect" for Believers in Christ who worked in the educational field. Even before the COVID-19 pandemic sidelined our normalcy for who knows however long,  it seemed like some of the things God's been downloading into me couldn't be confined to just one group of people. 

This new blog is intended for anyone who wants to know more about God.  Not to say that I have the ultimate 411 on the Almighty. I'm not even remotely close!  I know that just as He asked me to testify about my walk with Him as a teacher, my Father is calling me to expand my borders and share my walk as His child and disciple.  

As the blogs are posted, please comment and share what God is saying or has said to you concerning that particular issue or topic.  Iron sharpens iron.  Should you disagree with what I have shared, please respectfully share your position.  Again, iron sharpens iron.

A Moment to Reflect will still be operational as directed by the Holy Spirit. I need it. I use it.  I stilllllll go back and read some of the old entries for a refresher and a quick prayer.  God is not through with this ole educator yet!

The Lord is with you and you are loved!

-Toni





Image retrieved from https://www.lifewire.com/web-development-4781505

No comments:

Post a Comment